It is unreal the amount of goodness packed into these amazing little balls!! My kids gobble them up! You can call them energy bites, Shako Splendor, Tummy Yumminess. I call them MINE 😉
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Yield: 25 cookies
• 1 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
• 1 cup quick cooking oats
• ½ cup honey
• 1 cup Chocolate Shakeology, or your flavor of choice
1. Combine peanut butter, honey, oats and Shakeology in medium bowl. Mix well.
2. Roll 24 balls, each the size of 1 tbsp. and then toss is loose Shakeology powder.
3. Refrigerate or Freeze for 1 hour.
Note: you can also add in milk, water, almond milk, coconut milk, etc. by the dropful if it seems the mix is too dry.
Optional mix-ins: coconut, raisins, pepitas, flax seed, chia seeds, etc.
Substitution: PB2 available, comment if you need the conversion